Very unhappy with Scentsy products

Dec 29, 2012
review #371203

I have heard so many good things about Scentsy and their scents.So, a friend was selling products at a show, so I ordered 3 scents and the burner.

After paying almost $50 for these itmes, I was so excited to get them home and try them. Well, the first scent I put in, smelled good in the kitchen .........mmmmm, for about 2 days. My house is open concept mind you, so this should be smelling up a good portion of the kitchen / dining room, or living room. Well, I added another bar thinking that would work, nope.

Ok, so i drained them scents back into the package and put the next one in. BAKED APPLE PIE. Now, who doesnt like that one? Oh my, this one was worse than the first one.

I cannot smell it until I get about 3 inches away from the burner.

At this point, I am reluctant to even try putting the third scent in, because I know, its not going to work either.Very dissapointed in this product.

9c9a3c9
Had an experience with Scentsy?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
butlernk1231

Jan 05, 2013

Hi Im a Scentsy rep and i heard that you was having some problems with scents. i would love to help you with any questions you would have. I have testers in my office if you would like to try something else. But sorry for your bad experience. Here is my email if you have any questions butlernk1231@gmail.com. If you wanna shop on my site nbutler1231.scentsy.us. I cant wait to help. :)

0 0 Reply
Girl5

Jan 02, 2013 East Sparta, Ohio

You are aware that baked apple pie is a light scent. If you're wanting something stronger I'd suggest contacting the rep you purchased it off of. There are way stronger scents out there. Plus you have a 30 day satisfaction guarantee on all products and a lifetime manufacturers warranty to boot!

1 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Scentsy.
Filing a new complaint about
×