Very unhappy with Scentsy products
I have heard so many good things about Scentsy and their scents.So, a friend was selling products at a show, so I ordered 3 scents and the burner.
After paying almost $50 for these itmes, I was so excited to get them home and try them. Well, the first scent I put in, smelled good in the kitchen .........mmmmm, for about 2 days. My house is open concept mind you, so this should be smelling up a good portion of the kitchen / dining room, or living room. Well, I added another bar thinking that would work, nope.
Ok, so i drained them scents back into the package and put the next one in. BAKED APPLE PIE. Now, who doesnt like that one? Oh my, this one was worse than the first one.
I cannot smell it until I get about 3 inches away from the burner.
At this point, I am reluctant to even try putting the third scent in, because I know, its not going to work either.Very dissapointed in this product.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Within about 6 months of receiving Whirlpool washer it started leaving black streak marks on my clothes. Had 2 technicians visit & 2nd told me what was wrong with..."
- "I received one of these freshners free with a scentsy order, I put it in my car, but did not hang it up as it would distract my view and..."
- "It is amusing that people don't get plastic will melt in the summer heat and then blame their stupidity on a company. The scent circles contain oil and DO contain..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "I met this one on backpage. Goes by the name "Carmen"....she said that she had condoms during our conversation. When I got there, she said she needed..."
- "I ordered a large item from Target.com. Value approx $300. I was to receive a $20 gift certificate with my order. They asked how I wanted it..."
- "I recieved a promotion of $30.00 via Email, if i do upgrade my old i phone and lease the I6 the offer was, $25.00 for being a loyalty customer, and..."