On or about August of 2016 I placed an order with one of your consultants Cheree Armstrong. Its February 7, 2017 and to this date I have not received products ordered.

paid with check, check cleared bank that afternoon. After waiting 1 month for the product that was suppose to arrive within 2 weeks I contacted the person and she kept giving me the run-around. It was interesting to me that someone else was asking her for their products. at this point all i want is my $111.08.

i will never purchase product from a company or any scentsy consultant again that has no integrity. at this point i am very unhappy with your company.

Review about: Scentsy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Rochester, New York, United States #1306292

I am a Scentsy consultant. This saddens me.

do you still have all of your information from this transaction? your bank statements showing the check cleared or any messages between you two? I dont like seeing this at all. I want to help you make this right.

I do not know what Customer support can offer as means of resolution but lets give it a shot.

I am not asking you to buy from me, I am asking you to let me try and help you. :) Email me Crimsontears869@yahoo.com