1.9

Dear Tami, I was dismayed at your response regarding the faulty design of the Yankee Warmer. Do all of the lids of the warmers slide off this easily?

I am not sure I want another lid or Scentsy product if they break this quickly. The lid should somehow be attached so as not to slide when the warmer is barely touched. I will not be spending an additional $20.72 plus shipping and taxes, thank you for the offer though. I will be sure to review this product online for anyone considering purchasing it.

Best, L From: support Cc: support Sent: Friday, June 9, 2017 12:15 PM Subject: RE: Scentsy Contact Form - EN-US Dear L, Thank you for contacting Scentsy. We’re very sorry that your Lid broke on your Yankees Warmer. We are able to replace the top for $20.72 including shipping and taxes. We do ask that you go through a Consultant to do this.

If you do not have a Consultant, you can go to the Scentsy.com Website. In the upper Left corner, you’ll see Find A Consultant. Click on that and enter an address, City, or ZIP. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Sincerely, Tami S. Consultant Support Representative 2701 E. Pine Ave. Meridian, ID 83642 Phone: 1-877-855-0617 | Fax: 208.888.4306 Monday-Friday 6:00 AM – 9:00 PM MT Email: support@scentsy.com Web: www.scentsy.com From: no-reply@scentsy.net [mailto:no-reply@scentsy.net] Sent: Friday, June 9, 2017 11:45 AM To: support ; support Subject: Scentsy Contact Form - EN-US Country: USA Topic: Orders Subject: Yankee Warmer Message: To Whom It May Concern: We loved the Yankee Scentsy Warmer we received as a Christmas gift from our daughter last year.

However, the design is fragile and precarious. While dusting the end table, the lid slid off. Luckily I was able to save it. However, when the dog bumped the table, the lid flew off and shattered into pieces and slivers.

I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem? Is there a way to purchase another top of the baseball hat? I don't want to tell our daughter it is broken.

We loved the gift and design as we are Yankee fans. Thank you, Lynne (406) 471-0785 Show less

Review about: Scentsy New York Yankees Candle Warmer.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

As an owner of several sports warmers of the same design and with different logos. I have never had this issue!

In fact after reading your review, I personally went to see if this would happen as described. I found that it required ALOT of effort to knock the top off.

I have a cocker spaniel and she has hit the end table several times as she sleeps under it, never has it broken or even fallen off. I am not calling you a liar, just that your strength may have been more than you believe.

I’m so sorry this happened to you.

Find a consultant near you.

He/she can add a new lid to their party order so you don’t pay shipping. Then it’ll be just $12 plus tax for the kid and you will get a dish with it as well (they come as a package deal)

My lid slid off and broke - $25 to replace (includes shipping & taxes). RIP OFF

to MMO #1388777

Thanks for your input. Now we can only hope Scentsy will read it. They told me I could gladly purchase a new one for $20.72, still outrageous.