Layout of Store

Don't become a Scentsy consultant.Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people to get them to become consultants (they will NEVER make any money, and either will you, unless you sell your soul to the mormon pyramid scheme in Idaho), DON'T BE TEMPTED TO JOIN SCENTSY.

I don't care if it's just $99 or just $49. It's not worth it. You'll lose money. You may think you can do it for a little bit, but those monthly website charges and catalogs and supplies add up, and then you'll have to order a few things on your own to get your "party order" up to $200 in order to get free shipping.

Slowly you'll start losing a few hundred dollars every few months, then a thousand. You simply cannot make money here. Even if you do recruit someone, they will stay in it for a little while and then they will realize you've sold them a load of baloney. And you will no longer be friends.

It's just the way it works. There are many other better companies out there to get your products. And if you want a job, for god's sake get a job. Scentsy will never be YOUR business.

What a load of ***.

The couple who owns Scentsy (picture) tithe 10% of company profits to the mormon church.Do you really want another temple in your backyard?

I didn't like: People there policies mormon church snooty attitudes.

Had an Experience with Scentsy?

Comments

CliftonMontgomery

I've had a very similar experience. NEVER buy the schpiel some consultant will give you about "have your own business." I just want to laugh in the face of these moon-faced mormon women who really believe they will make a living on this stuff. Brother.