Scentsy - Fraud

55 of 224 Scentsy reviews

Hi, I am customer.I actually brought few items worth $32.74.

Brought from Karla and never received any items or call or email.

Worst thing she never put any information on paper acept her name and other consultant name on it. i email her but did not receive any feedback or any thing. i pissed off that even after giving paid and never received any items or return cash.

I actually called fraud department for this.just want to write some information here to aware other buyers to confirm items first than paid.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Loyalty program scam
    • Method of ordering
    • Customer service

Reason of review:
Never received items and paid in advance
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Scentsy Staff
Review category
Shopping
review #785675 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Scentsy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 3 No 3
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
55 of 224 Scentsy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Ranee2016

May 01 #1152643

I am a new Independent Scentsy Consultant! You should have received a tracking number for your shipment! I would try calling your Consultant, if that does not work you should be able to call the customer service number and they can help you. Hope this helps!

0 1 Reply

Mar 20 #1130600

As A consultant myself I would like to let you know that not all of us Consultants are this way and many of us take pride in making our customers happy. I am so sorry that you had this experience with your consultant. May I recommend that you call our Customer service and they can get this resolved for you right away.

4 1 Reply

Mar 05 #1122745

If you havent gotten this resolved, id love to help. I actually had this happen to me before I signed up to be a consultant myself, and had to have someone from out of state process my order for me. Its really sad when people take others for granted, and dont follow through on their agreements and orders. It looks bad for those of us who do.
If youd like to receive your order with free shipping, and a gift from me, please email me anytime.
shwee2685@yahoo.com
My name is Ashley, and I am out of Florida.

4 0 Reply

Feb 14 #1111672

As a consultant who prides myself on providing professional customer service I want to say I am very sorry to hear this has happened to you. If you have not already contacted customer service, please do so I am sure they will be of help to you.
United States: 1-877-855-0617 or support@scentsy.com
Canada: 1-877-855-0617 or support.ca@scentsy.com

3 0 Reply

Feb 10 #1109387

You should contact their support department who will assist you in this matter.
They usually demand the consultant to send out products.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Scentsy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Scentsy.
Filing a new complaint about
×