1.8K views
Layout of Store

Hi, I am customer.I actually brought few items worth $32.74.

Brought from Karla and never received any items or call or email.

Worst thing she never put any information on paper acept her name and other consultant name on it. i email her but did not receive any feedback or any thing. i pissed off that even after giving paid and never received any items or return cash.

I actually called fraud department for this.just want to write some information here to aware other buyers to confirm items first than paid.

This person wrote the review because of "never received items and paid in advance" of scentsy staff from Scentsy and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $33 and wants Scentsy to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was loyalty program scam, method of ordering and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Scentsy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Scentsy?

Comments

Ranee2016

I am a new Independent Scentsy Consultant!You should have received a tracking number for your shipment!

I would try calling your Consultant, if that does not work you should be able to call the customer service number and they can help you.

Hope this helps!

As A consultant myself I would like to let you know that not all of us Consultants are this way and many of us take pride in making our customers happy. I am so sorry that you had this experience with your consultant. May I recommend that you call our Customer service and they can get this resolved for you right away.

If you havent gotten this resolved, id love to help.I actually had this happen to me before I signed up to be a consultant myself, and had to have someone from out of state process my order for me.

Its really sad when people take others for granted, and dont follow through on their agreements and orders.It looks bad for those of us who do.

If youd like to receive your order with free shipping, and a gift from me, please email me anytime.

shwee2685@yahoo.com

My name is Ashley, and I am out of Florida.

As a consultant who prides myself on providing professional customer service I want to say I am very sorry to hear this has happened to you. If you have not already contacted customer service, please do so I am sure they will be of help to you.

United States: 1-877-855-0617 or support@scentsy.com

Canada: 1-877-855-0617 or support.ca@scentsy.com

You should contact their support department who will assist you in this matter.

They usually demand the consultant to send out products.