It is amusing that people don't get plastic will melt in the summer heat and then blame their stupidity on a company.The scent circles contain oil and DO contain a warning about potential damage to surfaces if it comes in contact.
For those of you who have not received your orders, this is not a representation of scentsy, Consultants are individual contractors. Instead of complaining online, in a forum not even affiliated with Scentsy, call the company (or another consultant) and they WILL make it right, if you have a legitimate claim 1-877-855-0617. Yes I am a consultant and these complaints have no relevance to me but I was thoroughly amused at some of the people trying to pass the blame.
Its one thing to not like a product but to trash it based on your own stupidity is a entirely different thing.And to those of you complaining the scent doesn't last read why http://scentsyblog.com/scentsy-blog/entryid/25.aspx but honestly its your choice
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Surrface Damage
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "INSTAFLEX Misleading Charge me on 8/02/2010 Unauthorized Charge DDL*INSTAFLEX 30DAY SP $74.98 12 days after recieving their trial product by mail. I did not authorize them to charge nor..."
- "Thieves broke into Sentry safe stole everything.They use pry bars on the door separated the door broke the welds from the inner door and bent the lock mechanism to open...."
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "I ordered this coat and was highly disappointed once I received it. The coat was extremely large underneath; however, it did fit from head to tail on the top. As..."