Scentsy - Laughable

143 of 224 Scentsy reviews

It is amusing that people don't get plastic will melt in the summer heat and then blame their stupidity on a company.The scent circles contain oil and DO contain a warning about potential damage to surfaces if it comes in contact.

For those of you who have not received your orders, this is not a representation of scentsy, Consultants are individual contractors. Instead of complaining online, in a forum not even affiliated with Scentsy, call the company (or another consultant) and they WILL make it right, if you have a legitimate claim 1-877-855-0617. Yes I am a consultant and these complaints have no relevance to me but I was thoroughly amused at some of the people trying to pass the blame.

Its one thing to not like a product but to trash it based on your own stupidity is a entirely different thing.And to those of you complaining the scent doesn't last read why http://scentsyblog.com/scentsy-blog/entryid/25.aspx but honestly its your choice

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
143 of 224 Scentsy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 06 #1169563

yeah Scentsy is all fine and dandy until you are no longer useful to them! I was a rep and a damned good one and I got cancer and everything got screwed royally. I was ignored from everyone who could help including the actual OWNERS of Scentsy Heidi and Orville themselves- for people who claim they care so much for the reps and to give more than you take- they sure did a number on me! Read my whole story here http://supermombattles.blogspot.ca/2016/05/how-scentsy-ruined-my-life.html and tell me that Scentsy is a great company to work for after that!

2 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Scentsy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Scentsy.
Filing a new complaint about
×