Minneapolis, Minnesota

I just started buying Scentsy earlier this year. I love it and have had excellent customer service and superior products. I am sad to hear others have not had the exceptional experience that I have had. I will continue to order from Scentsy.

Their wax holds 40% + more oils that other scented wax which prolongs the strength of the scent and only Scentsy's warmers have a LIFETIME warranty. Two of my Walmart warmers quit working properly within one year of purchase. They also burn hotter which makes their scented wax last only a few hours.

I have also come to love other Scentsy products such as washer whiffs, their diffusers, essential oils, and fragrance rollers.

Review about: Scentsy Candle Warmer.

Reason of review: All of the Above.

Had an Experience with Scentsy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Scentsy Candle Warmer Review Scentsy "Hi ,i have had my sentsy wax melt for a while now ,and was very disapointed to discover there is a crack on the wax plate /or dish where i..." Read more Scentsy - Review from Glasgow, Kentucky Scentsy "I see why consultants are upset with the new Scentsy reinstatement policy and yes it doesn't cost the company much to keep you active as a consultant, but do you..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more Scentsy - Review about Spray Cleaner from Stillwater, Minnesota Scentsy "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......." Read more Certplex Actualtests - Unlimited access Certplex Actualtests "I purchase unlimited access in March 2016, on 7/19/17 i tried to access the new A+ exam to prepare myself and I had access to nothing. I reached out to..." Read more Nu Look Autobody repair in Norcross GA.  Awful work, Horrible attitudes! Nu Look Autobody "I had the Nu Look autobody repair the damaged rear-end of my mustang. The damage was about $2500.00. After weeks they told it was complete. I saw it and immediately..." Read more Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number Eharmony "Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer..." Read more Mary Kay - Ripoff Mary Kay " I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount..." Read more