I just started buying Scentsy earlier this year. I love it and have had excellent customer service and superior products. I am sad to hear others have not had the exceptional experience that I have had. I will continue to order from Scentsy.

Their wax holds 40% + more oils that other scented wax which prolongs the strength of the scent and only Scentsy's warmers have a LIFETIME warranty. Two of my Walmart warmers quit working properly within one year of purchase. They also burn hotter which makes their scented wax last only a few hours.

I have also come to love other Scentsy products such as washer whiffs, their diffusers, essential oils, and fragrance rollers.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above" of scentsy candle warmer. Scentsy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned scentsy candle warmer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Scentsy.

Had an Experience with Scentsy?

Comments