Scentsy - My daughter received an electrical shock
My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were covered with a black soot. This of course scared her and she jumped back. My daughter posted a picture of the warmer and her hand on Facebook responses were friends and family asking if she was ok. Her consultant and cousin (family member!)
"Sorry you had that experience (daughters name). Put it aside for me and I will send it back to Scentsy. I'm also happy to give you a full refund".
Her first response wasn't asking if she was ok or sure your not hurt....like other comments
I have unplugged all my Scentsy products and I will never use them again. They are potently very dangerous they could cause physical harm and a spark like that could start a fire. People be careful.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Plug In Warmer
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly..."
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "I had never heard of Zazzle before. I buy most things on Amazon. My stepfather is a huge fan of cigars and jigsaw puzzles. So, I got him a wonderful..."
- "I just bought a box of crackerjack at the ball game. I ended up leaving the game in the second inning because the crackerjack had broken/cracked my tooth. I ended..."