For Christmas of 2016, I bought two diffusers for my daughters, my consultant brought them to my house in plenty of time before Christmas but explained to me that she didn't have the paper work to go along with them ( instructions, warranty) but she said that she would make sure that she would get them to me. Christmas Day came and I gave the girls their diffusers, kind of guessing how everything works...needless to say not very happy.

Talked to the consultant in January and asked about the paper work and she just put me off. Over the years have spent a lot of money on your products but now wouldn't spend another dime...very unhappy customer...

Product or Service Mentioned: Scentsy Sales Representative.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 20, 2017.

Comments

Starstruckchaos
Nashville, Tennessee, United States #1319883

1 (877) 855-0617 Scentsy Customer Service Support Line. Your items should have come with all the directions, packaging, etc.

Monroe, Louisiana, United States #1316131

I have over the past 6 months spent well over $1,600. I do love scentsy warmers and the waxes.

My complaint I needed to return a warmer and had to pay 10.00 for returning it!!! Well if you purchase the new cat or dog warmer beware, I love the way it shines but it comes in a three level and if you barley hit it a big accident and mess you are going to clean up. Surely would have thought as much as I have spent and they knew what my concerns were why the *** charge me for returning this warmer!!!

I have a big problem with this so maybe I will look else where and not continue to spend my money when the company doesn't even value their customers. My consultant wanted to pay the money and told her no why should she, if five more costumers were unhappy why should she have to pay!!!

Starstruckchaos
to Anonymous Nashville, Tennessee, United States #1319881

Scentsy does not charge for the replacements due to manufacturer defects. I would contact Scentsy Customer Service Support 1 (877) 855-0617 and go from there. As a consultant, we never charge our customers for something like that.

Rochester, New York, United States #1306273

Hello, My name is Jessica. I am a Certified Scentsy Consultant.

This saddens me to see that you got this kind of service from a consultant. I would be more than willing to reach out to my consultant support team to see if there is a way we can fix this issue and be able to register your diffusers.

At the very least I would like to reach out and teach you all about our diffusers ! If you feel interested in what in what help I may be able to assist you with, please reach out to me via email Crimsontears869@yahoo.com