I see why consultants are upset with the new Scentsy reinstatement policy and yes it doesn't cost the company much to keep you active as a consultant, but do you really want people representing your business that are too lazy to get out there and push it.150 a month in a 3 month period isn't much, you should be able to sell that at home using social media alone.
I don't sympathize with someone that wants the benefits without doing their part.
Heidi and Orville are treating us like their family, they are setting easily accomplished goals to keep us from getting lazy and that helps make is successful.I am proud to be part of a company where the very least you can do isn't good enough!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "After jumping though hoops to get the job I was ready for my first paycheck. I knew my direct deposit wouldn't be on for another week so i called..."
- "I worked many years for grand circle and can say that they are the worst company on the european rivers. They treat the people like Dirt You are just a..."
- "So, I 'blindly" had accepted their offer for a job prior to doing the research on them, which I NOW KNOW was a mistake!!I'd went in for my 1st interview,..."
- "Okaymmo mu legend mall overview: 1. Always Good Reputation okaymmo.com has a good reputation among our customers. Many of them recommend friends to buy from us. You may know the..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "Ordered top part of heart Broke call customer service will not replace.poor quality do not buy from this company the least they could do is replace it that is all..."
- "Charged me for a subscription I did not want! Told me they would refund me my money just to send another email saying they couldn't. Talk about awful customer service...."
- " I purchased a " NEW scratch and dent" frigidaire 40" electric range with a 10 yr extended warranty on 1/14/14. the stove is literally falling apart! the side that was..."