1.3
Style and Design

it must be impossible to get a refund from this company if it's stolen money.I had never even heard of the company until it showed up on my bank statement.

Apparently someone used my card to order from them. I called Scenty and they told me since they took stolen money they could not give me a refund. It has been almost 2 weeks since the money was stolen and all the info customer service has to tell me is "sorry".

Glad this happened tho, So I know to completely avoid anything and everything with their brand near it, sounds like it, looks like it, seems like it.For the money I lost I could go to Walmart and buy the same stuff for cheaper.

Thanks and have a good day.

Reason of review: Stolen money from Scentsy.

Comments

Just fyi, if it was a fraudulent charge on your credit card, you should have disputed if with your credit card company, not Scentsy.Scentsy was completly within their rights to not refund your money.

Your credit card company would have refunded your money within 48 hrs.You can still dispute it with them if jt has been less than 60 days since the charge occurred.

AuspiciousAkita

Sorry.I forgot to mention.

The customer service people on the phone were some of the nicest I've ever had to deal with.But in the end completely useless when it came to my issue.

to AuspiciousAkita #1466164

If fraud was committed; which is seems to be the case, why are you not going to your bank to open a fraud case?

to Polpie #1466195

I have and its been resolved. By my bank and haven't heard another word from the company. So got their money and ran.