3.8
Layout of Store

I am a scentsy consultant and i honestly think Scentsy is an amazing company and the products are great. Thats why i started selling. Its so easy to sell because a ton if leople truly do love them. Its the consuktant who are stealing and lying that are the issue. Im so sorry about these customers on here that have gotten ripped off! I was just searching for a simple document and seen this and it had me curious. That is just crazy and pathetic.... Its not hard to believe tho. There are so many greedy people in this world and just for your bad experiences i want to give you a free gift. Please text me what they have stolen from you or what you never decjeve or if you had gotten the wrong thing. Im going to fix this. 810-986-3591 that is so wrong. That makes us good caring and trustworthy consultants look horrible. I dont want a name like that for my business...shame on her.

My email: babydoll127221@gmail.com

Also you can contact me on my website just go to contact me ❤

Www.justheavenscent.scentsy.us

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Scentsy and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Scentsy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Scentsy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Scentsy?

Comments