5.0

Hi ,i have had my sentsy wax melt for a while now ,and was very disapointed to discover there is a crack on the wax plate /or dish where i put ny melts ,is there any way you would be prepared to replace this dish or plate please it is the small round love melt style ,very much obliged if you would be so kind in supporting my plight with you .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of scentsy candle warmer. Scentsy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned scentsy candle warmer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Scentsy.

Had an Experience with Scentsy?

Comments

Round Rock, Texas, United States #1222136

Were you able to find a replacement dish. If not email me and I can assist you. I always offer free shipping!

Mandamaescentzy@gmail.com

Seoul, Seoul, Republic Of Korea #1211176

You may visit my website and contact me and I can't help you order a replacement dish. https://burdick.scentsy.us

#1207159

go to www.Scentsy.com and find a consultant in your area to assist you :) Dishes are available for replacement :) If you tell her what warmer you have, she can look up and see if there is a dish available that can be used on your warmer! Have a great day