Scentsy Candle Warmer Review from Wilmington Island, Georgia
I got my Scentsy burner as a gift a few years ago.I enjoyed it until tonight.
I plugged my burner and the wall and within five minutes it started An electrical fire that burned up my Burner to the fact that it turned black and had a hole in the bottom of it.
The wax on top never even melted.It also scorched my kitchen table and wall.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "Okaymmo mu legend mall overview: 1. Always Good Reputation okaymmo.com has a good reputation among our customers. Many of them recommend friends to buy from us. You may know the..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."