Cypress, Texas
4.5K views 26 comments

I received one of these freshners free with a scentsy order, I put it in my car, but did not hang it up as it would distract my view and just laid it on the bit between the seats in front of the gear stick.I went to move it to put something in the compartment and it was stuck to the lid, it had melted the covers!

at first I thought it had glue on the back, but when I tried to take it off, I realised that the lid itself was soft and melting.

I have attached a photograph of the damage, DO NOT USE THESE!!

Had an Experience with Scentsy?

Comments

O Fallon, Missouri, United States #1246027

If you had used as intended this would not have happened.You cannot blame Scentsy for something that wasn't used properly.

This car bars are meant to be hung up.

I would consider giving this another try if you hang them up.

How on earth can you complain when you weren't using them as per the directions? They are designed to be hung! The damage is your own fault due to misuse of the product.

The packaging states to hang freely because it WILL cause damage for it has oil in it.

It says on the package to hang freely & not lay on surfaces

I recently put your circle car scents in my new truck.Little did I know how much damage it would cause if it touched a surface.

I now have over $800 worth of damage to my truck and after searching on Google, many other people have had this issue. My state, Maryland, it's illegal to have anything hanging from a rear view mirror, so I hung it by my radio and shift knob.

I might be dumb for NOT reading the warnings on the back, but reality, how many people do?If these scents cannot touch any other surface without causing damage, how safe are these for a human to breathe or touch??

I had the same thing happen with yankee candle product...not made for Florida heat...

I hate scentsy. I can't stand how you women are always trying to make a few bucks by obligating your friends to buy *** junk like scenty, 31 bags, pampered chef. All those products are overpriced junk.

Emily Goodknecht
to Anonymous #1299489

A few bucks???Scentsy is a wonderful company and it's because of this company that my family is able to survive!

My customers are well educated, well taken care of, and HAPPY to buy my products and order on a regular basis!

I'm sorry for the I individual experience you may have had - but how dare you generalize and speak poorly of women who are trying to better their lives and that of their families.#shameonyou

crystal.lynn746
Brocton, New York, United States #891741

the directions say hang. I recommend getting a travel tin if you do not wish to have things hanging on your mirror. I had a walmart air fresher do that to me also because it fell off the mirror.

DEA
Merlin, Oregon, United States #891239

ANY AIR FRESHENER WILL DO THAT. HANG IT!