1.8

I know ever since my wife bought scentsy we have both had a horrible time with headaches and nausea. Other products she had used previously had no affect on us at all and neither of us have allergies.

We have since stopped using the melts and the constant headaches and nausea have stopped. After speaking with the person we got them from she said that a lot of people have complained about the same thing and did not want anymore after the first purchase.

Every product sold should be required by law to list all ingredients used and companies that don't usually have something to hide. I highly doubt the nausea and headaches starting and stopping during the melt use is just a coincidence.

Review about: Scentsy Candle Warmer.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Scent, Caused headaches, Caused nausea, No ingredient lists made public.

Comments

I'm having the same problem, but Scentsy didn't used to bother me, but now every time I turn the warmer on this happens, I have tried changing the wax smell an everything the only thing that works is keeping them off. Now I'm out over 400.00 in wax, warmers,exc!

EarlyAntelope447
to Marie #1532594

I am of the opinion that breathing chemicals in a confined space is bad for you. Like I have said , If you don't change the cat box, change diapers,take the trash out once a week this is a great product. They will not divulge their chemical ingredients because if they did they would be bankrupt in 3 months.