Yes I made order with Scents with a rep. named Cassandra Kish on 3-25-17.

I talked her on phone she asked me meet her at Walmart to place my order. I meet her there ordered the items that wanted she told me my order was $77:50 I gave her the money and asked her to fill out the order form and then found out she left them at home. I told her did not like giving someone my money without the order form being filled out but since I had knew her for some time she would may it all good. When spoke her on phone she only said that what she order was a total of $50.00.Ask her how my order with tax and shipping cost 27.50.

Told her that was not my complete order.The order was to be in about seven days. I call her and asked here why my order never came she could not give me a answer. Then she said that since did not get the order she would refund my money on 04-04-17. I spoke to her said did not have my money in the bank.

Now she will not call me back are answer my text to give me my money I call customer service they will not contact the women said u have to e-mail compliance Dept and e-mail them on 4-05-17 call customer service again the lady said they never got my e-mail. Asked the lady call the rep. she was not help would not call her are e-mail her.I do not know if rep. I ordered it are not.

Someone please help me get my money back are who to call see that the rep.

is not able to mishandle someone else money. Seems to me Scents does not care if ur money gets taken If anyone can help me please call me at 225-910-7443

Review about: Scentsy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

The one thing you never do is meet, order & give cash unless you have full confidence in that person. I'm sorry you went through that. I would rather have someone order through the website, pay through facebook or PayPal.

Starstruckchaos
Nashville, Tennessee, United States #1319884

1 (877) 855-0617 Call again. Do you have any messages or anything from the consultant?