Purchased a sensi product at a craft fair. The representative kept promising to deliver it.

I even offered to puck it up but she made excuses and never returned my money despite having a receipt. She just stopped responding to my texts and favebook messages.

Dont buy anything unless you can get it that day. Would like to know how many others at the fair got ripped off that day.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Scentsy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Scentsy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Scentsy and delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Hi. That is terrible to hear.

Do you have the consultants name and youre receipt. Im happy to help you. My name is Theresa and I sell Scentsy. We can contact her and corporate if needed to get this resolved.

You can text me at 5054857071. Sorry this happened to you.