I bought a oil diffuser , for 130.00 , and with in 3 months it quite working , so i went back to my contact to get it replaced by them .And i was recharged 21.00 , for a new just the bottom part of the oil diffuser .

I was always told that scentsy had a life time warranty . And my rep told me that was her charge to pass on to the customer , and also for every tart burrner that they turn back in it cost , the rep. 10..00 a pcs. Sooo that my freinds is why you can't get a rep.

To take back anything , so buyers beware .I can tell you one thing ,they got the last of my hard earned money

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of scentsy diffuser from Scentsy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Scentsy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was warnty and failure to keep promise of honouring a return. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Scentsy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1189212

Warranty on items for house you have to pay a monthly fee.With Scentsy you pay one time fee anytime you need a new base.

Diffuser and base come in 2 different boxes.Diffuser is free period when it needs to be replaced.

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1178003

Sounds like you got a crappy consultant. Scentsy itself doesn't charge to replace damaged products.

to Anonymous Seattle, Washington, United States #1245914

There's no one time warranty fee EVER

Scentsy does not charge you for a warranty that's crazy

Sounds like a bad consultant

When in doubt the consumer has the right to call Scentsy and ask these questions if it smells like bull it's bull

Scentsy never charges to replace defective items

I know !!!!

I have never payed anything. Clearly you got yourself a *** consultant!

I've returned quite a few things, been missing things and even sent the WRONG things, BUT, I have to say, the wrong things, they let me keep them.The missing items , that took maybe a week , but they shipped it overnight at the end of that week.The items Ive had to return they've always just sent me the replacement first, THEN I was to turn in the broken one.

They even sent me a UPS label so it didn't cost me anything.Guess I was Lucky !!!!

to Anonymous Welland, Ontario, Canada #1224533

Agreed. I think there may be some sort of shipping charge for returning a diffuser but I could be wrong. I've never had to return one.