1.2

I broke my darling boho chic warmer so called my distributor for a catalog, what a small disappointing catalog.I finally ordered the PARLOR warmer, over $48 with tax.

The warmer looks NOTHING like the photo in the catalog and it's so bright you can't have it in a room you're watching tv in. I asked my distributor if it was bright before I bought it and she said no. She said if I didn't like it she'd make it right. To my surprise, Scentsy WILL NOT REFUND MONEY!!

They want it up front but if it doesn't look like the photo or is so bright it blinds you they won't refund??? I will NEVER buy from this company again, now I'm out over $48 and I will NEVER use this ugly, bright piece of *** warmer. I don't know anyone that wants this thing either. BE CAREFUL BUYING FROM THIS COMPANY, THEY SAY THEY'LL MAKE IT RIGHT BUT THEY WON'T!

It has really changed in the last few years, I am very disappointed and will tell everyone I know about this rotten company.

Thank you for your time.Tamara.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of scentsy parlor candle warmer. Scentsy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned scentsy parlor candle warmer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Scentsy.

Comments

Dearborn, Michigan, United States #1245611

Hi Tamara.I'm sorry you had a bad experience but I want to assure you that if your not happy with your Parlor warmer it most certainly can be replaced.

I'm not sure who told you it couldn't but I want to let you know that it can be exchanged.

My email is mkmlm25@gmail.com and I'd be more than happy to help you!I look forward to hearing from you and let's get you back to loving a new warmer!!