1.9

I worked for scentsy for a year and a half. At first it was fun, and seemed great. I was selling warmers and bars and having fun. After about 6 months everyone I was selling to, which was a large group, maxed out. They had all the warmers that their household could hold, they were stock piled on wax that could cover them for easily a year and eventually I felt like I had to be pushy to get people to buy anything. This wouldn't be such a big deal if they didn't have an unreasonable quota to make within every couple of months. When you don't make it.. You get kicked of the scentsy team! Awesome. This was great news considering how hard I worked, all the money I put in to having the basics to "run a business" and the $13.00 a month I paid to have a website. They don't care if you get kicked out because it benefits them because you have to pay 100+ dollars to have your account acctivated again, and it you don't, no big deal for them because they have thousands of consultants that they are making money off of. Oh and when our candian dollar dropped a fair amount, instead of doing something to encourage our candian consumers to continue shopping with them- they instead take away qualifying free shipping for Canada (and Canada only).

Come tax season I tried to print off a t4 and they said I actually didn't make enough money to get a t4. Fast forward 7 months and I just got off the phone with CRA and scentsy did had a t4 for me but sent it to th CRA and not me. Now I have a 240.00 bill coming in the mail and a possible penalty fee for not including all documents in my return.

Thanks scentsy!! You're the best!

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 23, 2016.

Comments