SCENTSY has discriminated against me due to im medically disabled and have constantly been bad mouthed by other consultants i tried to fight the situation but they decided to drop me from being a consultant and i was wrongfully accused of being the one who was doing the bad mouthing and they shut dowm my personal web site i had to pay for every month and they shut down my business account. So had no other choice but to walk away SCENTSY has alot of issues with their direct upline people and they think they are big people to me they are not.so be cautious of these people and this business.

Comments

Calgary, Alberta, Canada #1278456

Please message me at nadineswindall03@gmail.com I just joined Scentsy a year ago and have an amazing team. I would love to talk to you about what has happened.

This is not right and I'm sure I can take care of it. you can also visit my webpage www.nadineswindall.scentsy.ca

I look forward to hearing from you.

to Nadine Newport, Oregon, United States #1279147

hi no i am no longer interested in scentsy due to the situation i was fighting trying to transfer to another sponsor and scentsy denied me due to the me being constantly accused of bad mouthing other consultants and have fought the company for over a year and at this point i have joined an entire new business and just made my first $500.00 which i was never to accomplish with scentsy i appreciate the help of you wanting to help me but at this point i'm going to pass because also i have thrown away all my scentsy stock i had here in my home including all 4 of my brand new warmers i bought over the holidays i was so upset and so angry so i destroyed all them with a hammer thanks for you wanting to helping me i wish you luck in the company i hope they don't *** like they did me.so that's why i'm not interested in scentsy at this point.