Collinsville, Mississippi
4.4

I'm a new scentsy customer.I see a bunch of bad reviews, I'm quite surprised.

My consultant is wonderful her name is Kathy Bandy. I've ordered from her twice now. Both shipments arrived in a timely manner. I will say shipping seems a bit steep but they do include ice packs.

My only problem is UPS never knock on my door. So my scentsy wax was sitting out in 90 degree heat for over 2 hours. Had they have knocked I would have gotten my package immediately. Not a big deal though.

I put my scentsy bars in the freezer they were fine. I will continue to order from my consultant. I have noticed some scentsy bar scents last longer in the warmer than others. When I warmed mochadoodle it was strong didn't have to change wax cubes for almost a week.

I put cozy chai in about 3 days ago the scent is almost gone. I was a bit disappointed it didn't last that long. The scents must vary I guess. Since I'm new I've only been able to try 4 scents out of my 9 bars.

They all smell wonderful. Sugared cherry lasted at least 5 days. Vanilla buttercream lasted at least 4. I'm pretty sure my scentsy wax will last me a little while.

I can't wait to order more.Also the birds nest warmer is absolutely beautiful.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of scentsy sales representative. Scentsy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned scentsy sales representative in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Scentsy.

Comments