1.1K views
1.1

Horrible customer service. Reps are crooked liars.

I had bought a replacement plate for one of my warmers. The consultant has been saying for 2 weeks that shes coming that day to bring me my product that i paid for. Shes had it in her possession for that long. This consultant couldn't even pick up the phone to tell me she wasnt coming, so i have stayed in my house waiting for this person to show up.

I finally ask for a refund. She gets an attitude. I contacted scentsy. They have to do a long drawn out investigation.

Couldnt even apologize on behalf of their consultant. This company does not know how to listen to their customers about their reps and people are continuing to get scammed. I will be getting rid of anything scentsy in my house.

I would rather go to walmart and buy their products. At least theres more of a chance that i will be treated with more respect there.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Scentsy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Scentsy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Scentsy to other companies on our site.

Comments

Lubbock, Texas, United States #1206954

I'm really sorry that you had such a bad experience. I am a scentsy consultant myself, and personally deliver or ship items to my clients the day that I receive them in the mail.

You're going to find bad service from some direction with any company you decide to associate with.

If you would ever like to give scentsy another try, feel free to email me at reagan.wesley2019@gmail.com with any questions or concerns and i would love to help you if I could. Have a great day!

Just like with any customer service, you get bad apples. I would have found another consultant.

I am a consultant and I have came across a worthless customer service lady on the phone. But she won't shy me away, because others are awesome.

Personally I think u r a fraud probably looking to rip ascentsy

Hi. I am a scentsy consultant.

I hate that this person is so poorly representing our company. If I am ever late to bring someone their things, (which is quite rare, but I do also have a day job and a kid) I usually give them a free bar or something.

That's messed up, and I hate that this person is giving us a bad name.