Scentsy - The MISUNDERSTANDING of your someone having the authority to "Cancel Your Account"
IF your Director did in fact "Cancel your Account" are you claiming without knowledge ?Maybe you should seek legal representation, that isn't allowed at any level of sales or working in general to withhold your last check.
I know Orville and Heidi personally (to those that don't know, they are the married couple that started this Multi Billion dollar sales company per year) & they started it on a tight shoestring after Orville had lost his job. I also know that for a director in their company to "Cancel Your Account" you would of had to have been inactive for at lest 90 days without ONE order of $150 sent in . That is less than 8 people spending at least $20.00 each. Have you looked at their bundle prices.
You can get 6 bars of Scented wax to melt for $25, so there is above the average cost of the example I just gave.
If you would like , I would be happy to address your concern with them, where it should have been done to begin with, how can they know whats going on at the local level , if we don't tell them ?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Consultant Director
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "Hi, I am customer. I actually brought few items worth $32.74. Brought from Karla and never received any items or call or email. Worst thing she never put any information..."
- "I bought a new wagon like 3 months ago and now I am having tire and rim separation even though the tires are prefectly pumped also all 4 wheels are..."
- "The answer to the main question asked in reviews on Ovaltine, "What happened?" is, sadly, Nestle's bought them out. Nestle's, contrary to what they would have us believe, and of..."
- "Monday June 19th 2016 I used my debit card at 7-Eleven and I wanted to get 320 out of my account and the ATM only gave me 220 R#4086514599 a#2807548..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."