Scentsy - The MISUNDERSTANDING of your someone having the authority to "Cancel Your Account"
IF your Director did in fact "Cancel your Account" are you claiming without knowledge ?Maybe you should seek legal representation, that isn't allowed at any level of sales or working in general to withhold your last check.
I know Orville and Heidi personally (to those that don't know, they are the married couple that started this Multi Billion dollar sales company per year) & they started it on a tight shoestring after Orville had lost his job. I also know that for a director in their company to "Cancel Your Account" you would of had to have been inactive for at lest 90 days without ONE order of $150 sent in . That is less than 8 people spending at least $20.00 each. Have you looked at their bundle prices.
You can get 6 bars of Scented wax to melt for $25, so there is above the average cost of the example I just gave.
If you would like , I would be happy to address your concern with them, where it should have been done to begin with, how can they know whats going on at the local level , if we don't tell them ?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Consultant Director
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "I had the same issuewas told that I won but then in got a email Say that urbwhem a mistake when I contacted their online live chat they..."
- "I have paid for two shirts from them, and BOTH WERE put on delay, nd now i find out they're a scam?????..."
- "Took forever to get in mail. Bracelet was ***! Basically a piece of string with a silver plate. Didn't even lay in my wrist right! $30 for *** & charging..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."