Newtownards, Northern Ireland
5.0

Dear Sir or Madam

My name is Margaret a friend bought me one of you burners at Christmas just past and I work all day and gets turned on about 7.30 pm til 10.00 pm and one night I went to turn it on and were you put the wax in was split.I did contact one of your staff and she never got back in touch with me that must be about 6/8 weeks ago.

She said she would speak to someone about a replacement. The reason I waited so long before I got back in touch I just heard my friend is ill and didn't think about it. I used it at night with lavender to help me calm down.

It was a white one with just the holes round the top.Since my husband passed away I don't sleep well and the lavender really helped me calm down I do hope you can help me please regards Margaret 07809367021

This reviewer shared experience about "i really feel the girl should of got back to me " and wants this business to "just a new piece to put the wax in please". The author is overall dissatisfied with Scentsy. The most disappointing about scentsy candle warmer from Scentsy was lack of follow up, by the girl i already contacted and failure to keep promise of honouring a return Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Scentsy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Scentsy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Scentsy?

Comments

California, United States #1052230

Margaret I would be happy to help u. Email me at lilbit10696@ymail.com.

Hi Margaret why don't you contact the main office

Has this been resolved yet? I am a Scentsy consultant in BC, Canada and would be more than willing to help you! Contact me, Katrina, at katrinadawnlindberg@Gmail.com

I'm so sorry to the Scentsy Consultant that has already replied, please use them first Maragret and if they can not help you, I will try, however I'm sure they can..

Millie

Margaret,

I am a new Scentsy Consultant and I would be happy to try and assist you. If you could e mail me a picture of the warmer that you have, I will try to find you a dish for it and get it out to you.

So sorry to hear about your husband.

My experience with Scentsy, thus far, has been nothing but pleasant and I'll gladly do all I can.

my e mail is sillymuegilliam@hotmail.com

Your friendly Independent Scentsy Consultant Millie Gilliam

Maybe you should try the Scentsy Diffusers.I will warn you that they are a little pricey but the reasoning behind that is they have a lifetime warranty, have 16 color settings and 3 fragrance settings.

In stead of wax they use essential oils including lavendar.For more information log https://keecka.scentsy.us