6.3K views
4.3

Hey everyone!

I ordered the scentsy berry blast warmer this past summer, and I loved it because it's blue and it was on sale.

I don't know if it's Scentsy warmers or what, but this warmer gets REALLY hot to the touch, like ouch hot! And it takes for-ev-er for the wax cubes to completely melt.

Is this the way it's supposed to be?

Does anyone know how long it should take for the wax to completely melt in a Scentsy warmer?

I used Scentsy wax, btw, and the berry blast warmer is a 20W warmer.

Just curious if anyone else has had these problems I'd love to know your thoughts!

Had an Experience with Scentsy?

Comments

Scentsy Wax isn't supposed to totally evaporate, it melts down all the way into a liquid but what's coming out of it is just the scent.After a few days of burning the wax, the scent will eventually be gone fully and that's how you know to change your wax.

Also you shouldn't add more wax to old wax, because it will dilute it.

If you use a wax scent for just a day or two and would like to switch it out you can simply tip the dish and pour the wax back into the wax box it came in.It will harden for use at a later time and you can choose a new wax scent for your warmer.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1250579

Does anybody know how long the melted wax lasts for before the liquid is all dissolved? I want to change the scent but I feel like it takes forever for all the melted wax to evaporate...

Starstruckchaos
to Anonymous Independence, Missouri, United States #1251661

The wax does not evaporate. You can use cotton balls to remove the wax easily, put in freezer and pop out in one chunk, or remove with papertowels/tissues, etc.

Spring, Texas, United States #1064373

1 wax scentsy cube took about 20 minuets to melt:)

- grace black

Just wanted to say how much I love Scentsy and how obsessed with it I am now lol

There's nothing like their gorgeous warmers and their wax is amazing!

I do wish it lasted longer though, but all wax is like that right? lol

Thanks everyone!

And just for the record, I do use the proper wattage, I use the bulb that the warmer came with, and this goes for all my warmers!

North Carolina, United States #950220

The outside of the warmers do get pretty hot, and I tell my customers to only put 1/2...3/4 a cube of wax in premium warmers and only 1/2 cube in plug-ins.

The oils in the wax don't need to be overwhelmed, or you will not get the most out of your wax. And it will not melt well, but 1/2...3/4 cube should melt in less than 30 minutes.

Kannapolis, North Carolina, United States #944842

Yes I bought the maze green warmer for my daughter it was discount price and this warmer can't be touched or moved over without a burner mit on your hand is this a defective burner to be so hot

Starstruckchaos
to Anonymous Independence, Missouri, United States #1251660

Did you ever receive an answer to your questions here?

Hope you didn't replace the bulb with a non Scentsy bulb. They are not the same you know.

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada #901181

I ususally only place one cube in at a time, but when I do place two in I too notice that it takes a while 15 minutes or so to have both pieces melted. The scent can be still noticable while it is melting. I have also noticed that if you keep it near an open window or fan that it will not melt as normal because of the cool breeze going over it.