3.1
Style and Design

I used to be a loyal scentsy buyer until they raised the price to 8$ a bar or 40$ a 6pk, so it's now 55$ for 6pk with tax and shipping. I stopped buying bcz you don't even get that many ounces per bar.

I did a search looking for wax bcz I have all these warmers and there's an entire other world of wax out there. Indie vendor wax.

it's much much cheaper, longer lasting, stronger throw and so many small business owners that make fantastic wax in all different shapes and sizes including clamshell packs. Don't waste anymore money on scentsy, and the reps don't even make money, they spent more than what it's worth!!

Review about: Scentsy Candle Warmer.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Are you with in the United States? If so the price is Six bars for $30.

Also there’s a lot of consultants that have a card that you can get where if you buy 12 items you get a free bar which helps. If you have any questions feel free to ask me you can reach me on my website erinrw.scentsy.us I am not looking for you to buy from me I just hate when people have a bad taste in their mouth

to Erin #1420919

In Canada they raised the prices to $8 a bar & is too much especially adding gax & shipping........ not worth it