2.7K views

I will start off by saying that my experience with Scentsy was horrible, agitating and a DISAPPOINTMENT.

First on 03/07/2015 I was invited by a friend to attend a festival at Calvary Chapel Downey, the place where I found your consultant LISA (no last name yet). I LOVED the heart warmer which I paid for on that day along with a scent melt. I was specifically told by Lisa that she would have her husband deliver the products to my house that Wednesday since he only worked a couple of miles from my house. The day came and I received no package nor a call or e-mail or anything for that matter. I still waited and waited til I felt like I was being robbed in some sort of way. I called Lisa on 3/18/15 at which time she told me she didn't have my number, that was why i hadn't heard from her and that she would call me back within 45 minutes. No call back. After WAITING Thursday and Friday (NO CALL BACK) I called her Saturday, no answer twice until I left her a voice-mail stating that I wanted my products delivered that day and that I didn't hear back from her so she needed to comply with that she told me (I felt she was hiding from me). She finally called me back stating that the reason she didn't call me back was because she was at a funeral and there was nothing she could do about it. She then proceeded to tell me that she was going to go "get my hair and nails done first because I have to take care of me" WHAT?!

She said that she would go drop off the things at my house. Let me stop there--

First off, the funeral took place 1 week after you promised my items would be delivered.

Second, her lack of communication shows unprofessional-ism

Third, to tell me that she was going to "take care of herself first" is a slap in the face. I PAID on the day of the order, you have no time because of the funeral? But she had time to make appointments for her personal luxuries? choosing to also put her customer as a last priority because the only reason she was going to drop off the items was because she was going to a baby shower in close to where i live, which she also wanted me to meet close to that baby shower? Are you kidding me?

Now, she makes it difficult to just drop off the items even though I wasn't home. She then said she would leave 3 extra melts as an "apology" (load of ***). When I got home she left three melts and the warmer, but the melts didn't include the 4th which was the one I ordered. I sent her a text message and she said "I will get home and see your receipt, it should have been in the three I gave you" she said she was going to give me 3 free melts not 2. She is a disgrace to your company! Her attitude is horrible, she very much speaks to you like she is entitled to talk to you the way she wants.

I have been a independent consultant before and never would I treat a costumer with the lack of interest and disrespect she has shown. I would rather pay the $20.00 extra with Party-lite rather than working with that so called "consultant" on any day.

At the end of the day nothing was done. I was not told this will be rectified nor any sort of comfort that she will be spoken to. I just got an e-mail saying "your melt is on its way, this will be marked resolved" Its a waste of time! Don't deal with their *** customer service!!! I pay and this thing called a "consultant" has the nerve to say "I have to do me first" What goes around comes around and I firmly wish that in this situation!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Debm706 is overall dissatisfied with Scentsy. The most disappointing about wax melt at Scentsy was consultant, lack of follow up and bad representatives Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Scentsy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Scentsy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Scentsy?

Comments

As a consultant of scentsy I would like to know if you found anyone to serve you!? Please don't give up because of one bad apple.. Nothing she did was right or justified.

New Brighton, Pennsylvania, United States #968436

I'm sorry you had a terrible experience with that particular consultant. We aren't all that bad, I promise! I hope you consider Scentsy in the future, either by finding a consultant you like locally or a consultant in another state, using Scenty's Consultant Locator tool: https://scentsy.com/products/find-a-consultant-to-purchase

Temecula, California, United States #965759

Hi I'm a consultant close your area. Unfortunately you had a bad representative for a great Company. I'm sorry you had a crappy experience :(

Taree, New South Wales, Australia #965006

Wow what a *** i know plenty of lovely consultants some who give cookies or chocolate with their orders too ^_^maybe send her to the police with fraud charges that'll sort her out hopefully?

Montebello, California, United States #964913

Actually, feel free to contact me at jpatt1284@gmail.com if you have any questions or need any help. I will take care of you! :)

Hemet, California, United States #964907

Wow.I am so sorry to hear this.

I am also a Scentsy Independent Consultant, and would never treat a customer this way.

Scentsy does have great products, and I hope you don't give up on them altogether.I hope you find a better consultant who can change your mind.