I spent $95 dollars on two warmers in June and still have not used them yet because I cannot seem to get the representative to order me a new light bulb, ***, she wont even respond to my messages anymore. I contacted the company directly and they said i need to contact my representative, hello she is MIA so now Scentsy wont return my money.

Guess I am just *** out?.

What a rip off! I will never order anything from this company again and will suggest to as many people who will listen not order anything from this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Scentsy Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

• Scentsy Scam
  • Broken Items
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 21, 2017.

Comments

For crying out loud! Just go to Home Depot or Lowes, in their lighting section is a 25 watt E12 bulb you can buy for a couple bucks.

alwayssunnyinUS

I will send you a lightbulb - free of charge. If your warmer did not come with one, your consultant can contact them, but you have to tell them.

It is possible after your purchase she became inactive. Nonetheless, this is not how Scentsy does things - you consultant does not represent the whole.

Reply to this with an email or a way to contact you and I will set you up! I keep lightbulbs in stock.

Hello, did your warmers not come with a lightbulb?