While I was at home with my mother who was going through Chemo treatments Scentsy didn't kick me while I was down, I called and let them know what was going on and why I did't meet my goal for the three months.You know what?

I am still a Consultant. Why? because they do care about us and they are willing to give extensions to those who need it. You can not expect to get paid for buying products for personal use and that's why Scentsy has set these goals.

To own a business you have to work at it, become a great consultant and treat your team and your customers with respect and be honest with them. I honestly love Scentsy, You do not need to buy anything, you can print your own stuff for people, there are great groups that help make flyers to hand out. there are ways to save money and make money selling Scentsy. I don't make a lot of money selling because I only do it for myself, a few friends and family.

However In December my pay was over $500.00. I would say that's great. I work full time, am a mother of two children and still find a few hours a week selling Scentsy. I don't have home parties, all I do is share what I love.

it's just that easy!

If you're intrested in knowing more information on our team please feel free to message me @ nadineswindall03@gmail.com or you can reach me through my webpage www.nadineswindall.scentsy.ca Find me on FaceBook Nadine Marie I would love to talk to you more about making money with Scentsy.Thanks Nadine Marie

Review about: Team.

4.9
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Happy for another reason / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Scentsy?

Comments

Crimson Scentsy
Newark, New York, United States #1306296

Thank you thank you thank you.Scentsy has given me nothing but a positive change in my life.

I am so glad to hear a positive about the company I love to work for.I hope your health has returned to normal and you are doing well