I placed an order with scentsy on April 30th hoping to have it by mothers day. It never crossed my mind that this would even be an issue.

Here we are 3 days from mothers day weekend and still no shipment email. I am not planning on shopping with scentsy ever again after this! I called the customer service line and they were not helpful at all. The service rep sounded like a robot "It can take up to 10 days to ship" with no explanation or helpful options.

My consultant called and found out there was one scent bar (one $14 bar our of my $150 order) that was preventing my order from shipping. What happened to shipping all the available items? I wish I would have know that upfront and I would have never ordered that scent!

So much for their 100% satisfaction guarantee because I can get over priced warmers and scented wax from somewhere with better service. It today's world if they can't do better than this they will never make it as a company...

Review about: Scentsy Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Bad representatives.

Comments

I’m so sorry you guys had to deal with this. I won’t post my link or my info, but I keep seeing this happen.

All of my customers have always gotten their orders. What they may not tell you, is any orders that are placed online are meant to go to your home. Not hers. Scentsy will tell you if anything is backordered and the rest will ship.

There is no reason, unless an in home party that your products should ship to the consultant. Ever. Why? Manual orders for parties need a minimum of $200 for he party to close.

Otherwise it’ll just sit there. Even my in home parties I set it up as an online party and have ALL orders placed that way. So even IF the party doesn’t reach its minimum, everyone still gets their orders. Again, I’m so sorry you guys have had this experience.

Please if you ever order in the future, make sure you order through their website directly yourself. So you know where your order is going.

I’ve been screwed by 3 scentsy consultants & will never give them another penny.